CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Palaeopitus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Palaeopitus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:01:29 +0000
???Dear Students,

Tomorrow morning, President Hanlon is announcing his plan for Moving Dartmouth Forward at 8:30 am in Moore Theater. It is critical that we as a student body engage with the implementation of these recommendations, and the time is now.

On Thursday night, Student Assembly and Palaeopitus will be hosting a student-only forum

from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm

in Dartmouth Hall 105.

The purpose of this forum is to provide an outlet for students to voice their ideas, questions, and concerns regarding the recommendations.

We have asked President Hanlon to respond to the questions generated from these discussions in a follow-up town hall meeting. We strongly encourage students to attend both President Hanlon's speech tomorrow morning and student-only forum tomorrow night.

Sincerely,

Student Assembly and Palaeopitus Senior Society