CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Growing Change <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Growing Change <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:14:36 +0000
Join the student-led Plate of the Union Campus Challenge team for

Reimagining the Future of our Nation's Food:
A Panel to Discuss our Stake in Food System

Today (10/20) at 4:30 pm in Carson L01

Learn about solutions for our broken food system and what actions all of us, as both consumers and citizens, can take to achieve this vision.

Guest panelists include Laurie Ristino, Director of the Center for Agriculture and Food Systems at VLS; Ben Falk, Ecological Designer at Whole Systems Design; and Chuck Wooster '89, Farmer at Sunrise Farm.