CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Alpha Theta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alpha Theta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:45:36 +0000
Late night not satisfying your sweet tooth?

Running low on DBA?

Want to just hang out and relax before reading period?

Then come to Mellows! (It's the last one of the term.)

Alpha Theta Presents

Chocolate Fudge*
10 PM Tonight

by Gloria

*in 4 delicious varieties!

sea salt

dark chocolate

peppermint

cranberry

It's Week 9. You all deserve to treat yourselves.

Hope to see you there!

Alpha Theta is a gender-inclusive house, meaning membership is open to anyone, regardless of gender. Every Thursday at 10, we host "Mellows," an open-to-campus event featuring a different homemade dessert prepared by one of our members.

We are located at 33 N. Main St., the white house two doors north of Kemeny/Haldeman.