CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 03:03:28 +0000

That's right,
BOOKED

is doing LORD OF THE RINGS.

THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH @ 6:00 P.M. IN COLLIS 221
come talk about the books, and
FRIDAY, APRIL 12TH @ 8:00 P.M. IN HALDEMAN 041
come watch the first movie and eat delicious Lou's pies

Also, if you have any ideas for what books you want to read and discuss this term, just blitz them in!
Last term we went over books like Ender's Game, 1984, The Hobbit...

BookeD is Dartmouth's only book lovers student club! We put on great events like Dartmouth Book Day and book-themed movie nights, along with professor lunch discussions and weekly student book discussions.

Watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pki6jbSbXIY

- contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> -