CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Rotaract Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Rotaract Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 16:46:07 +0000
Our Non-Profit wants more time to get community partners!
We'll keep you updated!

In the meanwhile - think of some good recipes..
and get ready for the competition of a lifetime…

Begin forwarded message: