CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tucker Center <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 23:27:40 +0000
The Tucker Center and Humans of Dartmouth are working together on a series about Religion and Justice as part of a yearlong series of events at the Tucker Center.

Humans of Dartmouth will be interviewing and photographing interested students.

Students will be featured on the Humans of Dartmouth<https://www.facebook.com/HumansofDartmouth/?fref=ts> and Tucker Center<https://www.facebook.com/tuckerfoundation/?fref=ts> Facebook pages, and may be part of a photo display on Religion and Justice.

Have something to share? Interested in being a part of the project?  Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we will arrange a time and place to photograph and interview you.

Humans of Dartmouth is a project sponsored by the William Jewett Tucker Center to promote the stories of students and staff in our community.

William Jewett Tucker Center

Dartmouth College

6154 South Fairbanks
Hanover NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-3780
Website: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker<https://ch1prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=xLh-vEekQkuRLfKV9M-ZTmlKAA0H_s8Ilc3PKotWs299mfDobdqFmKSxtyMWT-UekayOsKLXW1I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dartmouth.edu%2f%7etucker>
<https://ch1prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=xLh-vEekQkuRLfKV9M-ZTmlKAA0H_s8Ilc3PKotWs299mfDobdqFmKSxtyMWT-UekayOsKLXW1I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2ftuckerfoundation>