CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sophomore Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophomore Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:38:38 +0000

Looking to spice up your Sophomore Summer?
Need to try something new and different?
Want to break out of your Dartmouth box?

There is an easy solution for you....

Sign up for

STRIPS 15X!
[cid:565d2be7-5222-44d7-b0f3-c42fe72ed487]
Sophomore Trips began in 1999 and is based off of DOC First-Year Trips. The purpose behind Sophomore Trips (Strips!) is to bring sophomores from all over campus together on a 3-day outing trip at the beginning of sophomore summer. Strips is the largest class gathering between orientation and graduation, and you don't want to miss out! It's an awesome way to meet new people from our class, relive that First-Year Trips bonding, and "Rediscover Dartmouth."

Strips 15X will be taking place from Sunday, June 21- Tuesday, June 23* (classes start Thursday, June 25).

Sign up here (takes ~4 minutes):

http://goo.gl/forms/m7BaUOoOSg

Strips 15X will cost around $50 (costs for food, gear rentals, etc.), but financial aid is available!

Don't miss out on this chance to "Rediscover Dartmouth."

*We can provide housing for you if necessary on June 20. ORL housing will be available by the time Strips ends!

?Want to lead a Strip (and go for free)!? Find information and the application in the link below:

http://goo.gl/forms/XjfJhCmAUG??
(Apps due Friday, April  3)