CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 11:29:16 -0400
  TONIGHT at 6:00 PM in the TUCKER FOUNDATION, Room 105Join ASPIRE in
watchingAUTISM, THE MUSICALA documentary about five children with
autism, their families, and their involvement in producing a live
musical!PIZZA will be served, and afterwards we will discuss our
impressions of the film.Come learn more about autism spectrum
disorders, experience an uplifting film, and enjoy the company of your
fellow students!