CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Casual Thursday <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casual Thursday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 16:25:17 +0000
Do you like improv?

Want to perform in front of people?

Blacklisted from Shebalite?

Then try out for

Summer Casual Thursday

(AKA Shut Up Aidan)

We are NOT a money laundering operation.

Auditions:

TODAY

4 P.M.

Silsby 028

No experience necessary.

You have nothing to lose!*

* = Not actually true. Membership in Casual Thursday can cause diarrhea, night terrors and/or death. Consult your doctor before trying to be funny.

Q: What are auditions like?

A: Y’all ever seen America Ninja Warrior? Not like that.

Q: Does Aidan always do that thing?

A: Yes, but if you give us an hour’s notice we can stop it.

Q: Aren’t performance groups like Casual Thursday complicit in the stripping of real artistry from the act of creative performance, in the process replacing the dedication and craft of real art with a cheap emphasis on social capital and superficial, mediocre displays of undeveloped talent?

A: Hahaha, lol, nah.

Q: Can I bribe people to get in?

A: We only respond to emotional blackmail.

Q: Ungughughuhhh?

A: Mmmllllurrrm!

Any questions? Contact Carter Brace at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Or call and text Aidan Sarazen at his personal number (773)-791-2007