CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Admissions Tours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:30:28 +0000

Last fall, the Dartmouth Admissions Office launched Dartmouth Direct, a multifaceted, multimedia umbrella for student-produced content that connects prospective students directly with current Dartmouth students. It includes a Facebook page, live video chats, various social media platforms, blogs, photos, and videos.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dartmouthdirect/
We're looking for volunteers who would be interested in producing student content, whether in the form of written blog entries, pictures, movies, or other multimedia.

If you're interested, fill out the form below and help us bring Dartmouth Direct to future Dartmouth students! Make sure to fill it out by THIS TUESDAY, June 26th at 11:00 AM.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dEVCeG90MjFCZzRMeE1LbTQxckJsaEE6MA#gid=0

This is a great opportunity to document your sophomore summer or off-term.

We look forward to seeing your application,

Dartmouth Undergraduate Admissions