CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
For Your Glory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For Your Glory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 04:37:10 +0000
WHEELOCK CONFERENCE

// April 26th
// 10 am
// Keynote: Gary Haugen, CEO & President International Justice Mission

REGISTER<http://wheelockconference.org/?page_id=50>

Three reasons to come for the 5th Wheelock Conference:
// 1.  Reflection and Learning
It's an opportunity for self-reflection and growth at the nexus of faith, reason, vocation, and choices! (the intersection of metaphysical morality and practicality)

// 2.  Mentorship
The Dartmouth tradition of "pay-it-forwards" is strong and alums with experience around the world in all sectors want to share life lessons and empower you to make tough decisions.

// 3.  Free Food & Fun
We will take care of you for the day - breakfast, snacks, lunch, stimulating conversation, great people.

Every day you make decisions.  Some are big, and change the direction of your life, but most are small and often you don't even realize you're making them.  All of life is about choices, and the purpose of this conference is to take a moment to think about, and learn about how we can prepare to make the right ones.

Register right now at http://wheelockconference.org/?page_id=50.
There are also opportunities to connect with alums at breakfast and mixers throughout the day!

[cid:7CA06CE7-BAA9-4785-9084-EAB0CEC2D19A@dartmouth.edu]