CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:13:07 -0500
Wonderful fellow Dartmouth students,

We are so excited to announce that *we are officially accepting volunteer
applications for Trips 2016!* We're looking for thoughtful, reflective
individuals who are excited to build community and welcome the *class of
2020 (!!)* to Dartmouth. *Absolutely NO prior outdoor experience is
required to be a Trip Leader or Croo Member*—we'll teach you everything you
need to know!

You can access the Trip Leader and Croo apps online at
http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/

Applications will be due *Wednesday, March 30th at 5:00pm*, but we
encourage you to get started early to give yourself time to reflect and be
thorough in your responses.

We've also put together some helpful application tips
<http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/writing_tips.html> and FAQs
<http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/leader_extra.html> that we
recommend checking out before getting started. If you still have questions
or just want to chat with us, *Trips Directorate will be holding open
office hours* in *Novack 72 on Mondays from 7-9pm* *(starting tonight!)*
and *Novack 73 on Tuesdays from 6-8pm!* And as always, feel free to blitz
us anytime at [log in to unmask]

Lastly, we regret to note that due to extensive overlap between Trips and
the academic calendar for the summer term, sophomores and other students
taking classes this summer will not be able to volunteer on Croos this
year. However, those students are still able to volunteer as Trip Leaders!

We can't wait to read your apps!!

- 2016 Trips Directorate

[image: Inline image 1]
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
<http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips>
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Josh Cetron '16, Director*
*Anna Gabianelli '16, Assistant Director*