CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 21:59:39 -0500
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*

Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755
(425) 346 - 7699

Welcome back to 13W!

*DUJS *is one of the nation's premier undergraduate science journals.
Entirely student-run, we publish quarterly journals that include science
news, review articles, and undergraduate research. Our publication is
now distributed
at major U.S. research universities. In addition, we are involved in
promoting undergraduate interest in the sciences and research at Dartmouth.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our staff. Those
interested in science writing, layout, design, and program planning should
attend our first meeting:

*Monday, January 14th, 2013*

*Kemeny 004*

*9:00 PM*