CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Minorities in Business Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 22:01:36 +0000
Hi All,

We hope you guys have been well and have found your breaks duly restful. Below we've listed some information sessions companies will be hosting in the coming days. Please RSVP for these events at your soonest convenience as slots are limited. We look forward to seeing some of you guys at these events.

Best,
DMBA Exec Board
Abdul-Ghalib Agboola '19, President
Jiarui Wang '18, Secretary