CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:54:10 -0500
Want to make the 2016 Trips Program *even better?*

*HELP US DESIGN A NEW TYPE OF FIRST-YEAR TRIP FOR THIS YEAR!*

This year, Trips Directorate is looking to add one or two new types
of trips to our roster, and we want YOU to help us! Is there a type of trip
that you would have ~dreamed~ of going on before your first year? Do you
think there is something lacking in the current offerings of trip types?
Let us know!

Please blitz completed applications (attached) to [log in to unmask] by 5PM
(EST) on March 30th, and blitz us back or come by the Trips Office (Robo
103) if you have questions!

We want to hear your creative ideas, and if your application is selected,
you could have the opportunity to lead the trip you have designed!
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
<http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips>
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Josh Cetron '16, Director*
*Anna Gabianelli '16, Assistant Director*