CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:33:13 +0000
There's hope: we have cookies and help whether you're currently smelling collective anxiety on sunny 3FB or losing all sense of time in the depths of the stacks. We'll see you tonight!

TONIGHT and TOMORROW, RWIT presents UpLate, from 10 to 11 pm.

No appointments necessary! We're taking walk-ins only, so stop by and work on your papers with one of our tutors. Join us in the RWIT room, Berry 183 (behind KAF), for 15-minute sessions. We'll even have free food!
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZP95ZDV>

For more information, blitz our Chair of PR, Maura Riley