CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ledyard Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ledyard Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 22:48:26 +0000
Interested in working as a counselor at a camp this summer?

Camp Nashoba North is a co-ed summer camp for children ages 7-15 located in the beautiful Sebago Lakes region in southern Maine. We offer a wide variety of activities including sailing, waterskiing, kayaking, guitar, theater, tennis, soccer, pottery, and more. We're looking for counselors with teaching experience in one of our activity areas and people who have experience and passion for working with kids.

Drop by Robo 106 Today any time from 6-7 to learn more at an informational session. Or just to eat some free pizza from Ramunto's.

For more information, go to campnashoba.com<http://campnashoba.com/> or contact Zack Cutler '14 directly.?