CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:06:54 +0000
No we're not a Computer/Software Programming Group. We're the biggest Student-Run Social Event Organization on Campus!

Programming Board's first meeting is coming up. Whether you want to be incredibly involved, just toss in ideas or just hear what everybody else has to say, we're inviting you to the VERY FIRST PB meeting of the term!

TODAY SEPTEMBER 10th 5PM COLLIS 101
(Right after Convocation)
(Some of your flyers or programs may have said 3PM but it's now at 5PM to account for Convocation)

Some of the things we do and have done for the school are:

Large Concerts - Avicii, Ke$ha, Wale/Wiz Khalifa/Yelawolf/Gym Class Heroes

Small "Coffeehouse Concerts"

Trips to Montreal & Quebec, Broadway, Boston etc.

PB Downtown - Free Restaurant Nights in Town (including Morano Gelatos next week!)

Comedy Clubs - Comedy Central Guests and Comedians

TODAY
5PM
Collis 101

Whatever else you want to do on campus, we have the greatest reach, the most ability, and the most access to do it. We're deciding our Spring concerts right now with YOUR INPUT.

Positions open for all levels of the organization from beginner to expert. Plenty of room for upwards career movement. No experience necessary. Offer void where prohibited. Only until supplies last.

Like our NEW Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard

for exclusive dates and times of big events.