CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Black Praxis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Black Praxis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:20:47 +0000
Welcome back!

Looking for a space to grow as a creative and connect with people who share your passions? Want to gain experience working in the world of digital media? Join Black Praxis!

Black Praxis is a digital publication run by a team of passionate, Black creatives working to provide a space to celebrate Black creativity and inspire conversation about the world we live in.

Each term, we publish a digital issue, centering our website's content on a topic or theme. We use articles, photography, video content, and more to engage with the topic and our audience. Check out our website<http://blackpraxis.com/> to find out more about this term's issue.

We are looking for:

-Writers

-Photographers/Videographers

-Graphic Designers and Illustrators