CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:27:02 +0000
Hello wonderful students of Dartmouth!

We are already beginning to plan DOC Trips 2017, and I am searching for my partner in crime!

Attached is the application for the position of Assistant Director for Trips 2017. The only prerequisite for applying is some previous involvement as a Trips volunteer (trip leader, croo member, directorate member). The Assistant Director's job is very demanding, but I promise that it will be an incredibly fun and rewarding experience. Information about the Assistant Director's responsibilities, compensation, and other details are included in the attached application.

Applications are due Friday, December 9th at 11:59pm! This isn't due for just under three weeks and I know you're all working hard on finals right now, but I wanted to make sure this was on your radar as soon as possible so you have ample time to prepare an application.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the position or application, please contact me anytime! You can blitz me at [log in to unmask]

I can hardly express how excited I am to begin working on making this program the best it can be. If you share that sentiment, and you probably do if you've reached the bottom of this email, then I implore you to apply. I look forward to reading your application!

Note: Applications for all other Trips Directorate positions will be available will be available after Thanksgiving and will be due during winter interim. Trip Leader and support croo applications will be available a few weeks into winter term.

Best,

Doug Phipps '17
Director 2017
DOC First-Year Trips Program