CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Physical Education <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Physical Education <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:21:35 +0000
Greetings,

I hope you are enjoying the winter season.

·         For those of you who have leased snowsports equipment from PE in Leverone, we will be accepting returns Mo, Tu, We and Th, March 4-7 from 4:30-5:30 PM in Leverone.  It is a quick drop off that should not require any wait.

·         If you are able to ski more this season, I encourage you to keep your equipment to use at no additional cost.  We will be scheduling another return time in April.

·         If you would like to purchase and keep your equipment, you may do so for $300 for skis, poles, boots and bindings or board, boots and bindings, in addition to this year’s lease cost.  Simply keep the equipment, and we will bill your college account for the additional $300 after the last return date in April.  Be advised that you should have your ski bindings tested annually.

·         Busses to the Skiway will not run Mo-Fr this week, as classes are over.  They will run 3-9, 10, the final weekend of bus service.  Check with the Skiway for operation beyond that date, but there are events scheduled for 3-16, 17.  Winter is not over yet!

·         The time for doing PE class make-up days has been extended to 3-10.  If you have attended at least four classes but have not done your required make-up days, you can still complete them as late as 3-10.

John Brady
Assistant Director
Alpine Ski and Sailing Programs
6083 Alumni Gymnasium