CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Alpha Theta <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 May 2013 12:37:48 +0000
The weather's been pretty unpredictable lately, hasn't it? Well, TODAY (5/16) FROM 3-5 we're throwing a shindig either way.

Don't want to stay inside if the weather's nice?
BOOM. Slip n' Slide, Lunchout and more.

What if it's too cold for that?
WE GOT YOU COVERED with Cards against Humanity, Charades 2.0 and Lunch in.

Did I mention we're getting a burrito bar catered by MOE'S? (They're like Chipotle's cousin that watches a lot of Friends)

Start your green key off right with Alpha Theta from 3pm to 5pm today!