CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Collis O-Team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Collis O-Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:23:28 +0000
O-TEAM WANTS YOU!!

The Collis Orientation Team is responsible for planning and coordinating many of the Pre-Orientation & Orientation activities for the Class of 2018. Our team is currently accepting applications for Orientation Leader positions for 2014 Orientation, and we want you to apply! If you enjoy meeting new people and want to help welcome the 18s to Dartmouth, this is the opportunity for you.

The application as well as detailed information sheet is attached to the email, and an additional information session will be held Monday, April 28 at 6:30pm in Collis 303. The deadline for this application is Monday, May 5th at 11:59PM, so make sure to get started early. If you have any questions or would like additional information, feel free to blitz the Orientation team account at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you!