CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Architecture <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Architecture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 03:25:21 +0000
In the spirit of Year of the Arts at Dartmouth, ARC@D - architecture club at Dartmouth - would like to present Architecture for Dogs project for the winter term.

Architecture for Dogs is a sincere effort to come up with simple and beautiful architectural pieces for dogs. Being humans' partners for a long time, dogs are animals that we have created in multitudes of breeds. Reexamining these close partners with fresh eyes will be a chance to reexamine ourselves and the natural environment.

Visit architecturefordogs.com and take a look at what other architects and designers have come up for particular breeds.

You are very welcome to come up with a design for your own dog. We'd be happy to help you make it! Otherwise, we will be designing for Gus and Henry that can be seen in the poster.

Please blitz, if you want to join this fun event! We will meet every weekend to build together our designs and finish by the end of the term.

ARC@D

[cid:34f836d3-062b-42b8-b832-6b502be48a42]