CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 03:46:09 +0000
CALLING ALL FOOD LOVERS!!!

[id:[log in to unmask]]

If you didn't get a chance to come see what SPOON is all about last term, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!! Join us for our weekly meeting this Thursday January 12th at 8pm in Collis 218

[id:[log in to unmask]]

We will be talking about upcoming events for the winter term, and you will get a chance to find out what our weekly meetings look like!

Open to any and all who like food!

So remember!

Collis 218

Thursday, January 12

8pm

See you there!

[cid:image003.gif@01D269FF.2A887A90]

Love, Food, and Peace,

Your Spoon Execs

Dale Li, Chris Novak, Carlos Tifa, Radi Sauro, Hanover Vale, Eric Plaut, Julia Marcotte, Hinun Crespin, Julia Herman

P.S. COLLIS 218 is upstairs from the info desk.

Check out our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthspoon
and like our Instagram at
https://www.instagram.com/spoond_insta/