CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
World Outlook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
World Outlook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 16:45:05 +0000
Join World Outlook, Dartmouth's foreign affairs journal, tonight (Tuesday, 1/30) for our fourth meeting of the term in Haldeman 124 at 8 pm!

We will be hosting a panel of senior Government majors. On campus, the panelists are involved in thesis research, the War and Peace Studies program, and the Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy program, among others. They have experience at a range of companies and organizations across industries, including Morgan Stanley, Freedom House, the US Department of Education, the United States Holocaust Museum, and McKinsey & Company. In addition, the panelists are former participants in Rocky's First-Year Fellows program.

And as always, there will be snacks. All classes and majors are welcome - see you then!

-WO