CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2024 21:33:48 +0000
ARE YOU BORED OF FOCO FOOD?

DO YOU WANT A HOME-COOKED MEAL?

COME TO AMARNA FOR MONDAY NIGHT DINNER!!!

THE DINNER WILL BE....

[The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe: Drum Roll Please!]

VEGGIE CHILI!

[Pesto Gnocchi Recipe]

(it will be vegan, no gluten free options available)

RSVP WITH THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW, AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW BY MONDAY LATE MORNING IF YOU HAVE A SPOT!

https://forms.gle/kLyPxjLZiaXmcoLx6

With ❤️,

The Amarnites

~ what is Amarna ~

Amarna is a coed residential Undergraduate social organization located at 23 East Wheelock Street.

We are open and non-exclusive, with no rush or pledge period for new members. We embrace, affirm and appreciate individuality and diversity. We encourage a spirit of voluntary, not obligatory, participation in house activities. We plan and hold a variety of events, such as weekly dinners and our signature “Wine and Cheese”.