CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jack-O-Lantern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack-O-Lantern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:58:45 +0000
That one day we will live in a world with free ice cream.

That everyone will tolerate lactose.

That we will be judged not by the color of our skin, but by whether we prefer cup or cone.

Let freedom ring from the Ben & Jerry's Factory in Vermont!

Let freedom ring to the tune of "Do Your Ears Hang Low!"

Let freedom ring from every mountaintop with a cherry on top!

I scream at last! You scream at last! Thank God Almighty, we all scream at last!

★New Online Content★

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/

10 Songs Glee Should Totally Cover

by The Jack-O-Lantern

Today's TV Lineup

by Alex Wasdahl '16

How To Win Pinterest

by Natalie Van Brunt '16

Mammoths

by Charlie Rafkin '16

Hey Guys, I Think I'm Going To Join A Business Plan Contest!

by Fred Meyer '08

(A sad old alum. Dog Day won't let him back in and we took pity.)

★Follow Us @DartmouthJacko<http://twitter.com/dartmouthjacko>★