CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
WISE at Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WISE at Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:26:54 +0000
Are you interested in performing a piece for WISE@Dartmouth's Still I Rise?

We have received numerous powerful pieces for WISE@Dartmouth's performance Still I Rise. However, many of them are anonymous. We need your help to ensure these survivors' truths are heard. We would like to invite those interested in reading pieces to audition. We will be holding auditions for readers on April 6th   ?in Collis 209 from 5-7 pm, and need both self identified male and female readers. Rehearsals are Saturday, April 11th and Wednesday, April 15th . And the event itself is from 7 pm to 9 pm on April 16. The piece you read will not have to be memorized. We only ask that you are familiar enough with the piece that you can read it and perform it in a way that honors the intent of the author.

            Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested or if you have any questions.