CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:08:19 +0000
Here at Programming Board we've had plenty of suggestion from you for Winter Term activities. One of the things we heard there was a lot of interest for more domestic trips like our Quebec/Montreal trips but we had to find a good location....

A place that was relatively close (Arizona isn't not close)

Had infinitely many interesting things to do ( e.g. not Keene, NH)

Not relatively easy for everyone to get to (West Leb.)

So, with your help, we've decided to run a trip to NEW YORK CITY.

The trip is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of January 25th (other college students are still on break and hanging out!) and leave Hanover around 4PM to arrive in NY for 8-9PM on friday night. We'd leave NY at 11AM on Sunday to get back in Hanover for ~3PM the 27th.

Where would we stay?

The Hudson Hotel (Midtown), one of the nicest hotels in the area. And with 3 people to a room, you could bring your friends with you and enjoy a weekend in the Big City.

So:
Coach Bus Transportation
Top Quality Hotel
Incredible Location

But for how much?

~$55
To put that in perspective, the Dartmouth Coach charges $75 dollars ONE WAY to NYC and that's all they offer!

So here's the key part.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, LET US KNOW SO WE CAN LOCK IN THE DATES AND TIMES.
JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO THE ACCOUNT STATING YOUR INTEREST.
FIRST 3 PEOPLE TO WRITE AN EXCITED FB STATUS/TWEET ABOUT THE TRIP AND TAG PROGRAMMING BOARD RESERVE A SPOT ON THE BUS.

For questions. Reply right back!

-PB

Like our Facebook Page or Twitter at
https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard
or
https://twitter.com/DartmouthPB
for exclusive dates and times of big events.

Got a suggestion? Don't just sit there! Tell us what you're thinking! Events, marketing, whatever, if you have ideas, email us!