CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:27:23 +0000
Did you miss yesterday's Open House? No worries! We have another one today (Thursday, October 1st) from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. 19's are Welcome!

Are you interested in the Greek life but dread the idea of going through Rush?

Are you someone who doesn't think the Greek life is for you?

Are you worried about paying dues?

Do you want FREE PIZZA? (and yes, it's totally valid to come for the free pizza. That's why we advertise it)

Phi Tau Coeducational Fraternity is an all-inclusive house full of amazing and wonderful people. And incase you haven't heard, we are the first Greek organization to completely ELIMINATE dues. That's right, you have absolutely no financial commitment to joining our family.

 (Read about it here http://thedartmouth.com/2015/09/21/phi-tau-coeducational-fraternity-eliminates-dues/ )

The process of joining is also very simple and involves ZERO stress. All you do is sign this really cool old looking book. Ask us about it when you see us ;]

Some of the events we are known for holding throughout the year include:

Milk and Cookies (Last years themes included Disney, Lord of the Rings, Avengers, and Steampunk)

Weekly Ice Cream Socials

Campus home-cooked dinners

Smash Bro's Tournaments

Rocky Horror Picture Film showings

We have a wide variety of interests and talents that include music, art, gaming, and keeping up with the coolest fandoms. (We also enjoy getting into character)

[cid:b76a7eb2-9dd7-46dc-8fc1-f483035c16e7]

So come check us out!

Don't forget, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

We're the brick house with the blue door just north of Kemeny. For you maps folks, we're at 31 N. Main St.