CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:54:04 -0400
Does your room-draw number suck yet again? Did the affinity you wanted
fill up? Don't want to end up in a random triple? Have that special
someone to share a room with regardless of what gender you are? Want to
live in a chill, co-ed environment with a nice homey feel?

***Come and live at AMARNA.  It's a nice house with even nicer people.***
                          (It's not even that far away!)

*Amarna is open to boarders for the upcoming Winter and Spring.
* We will be happy to have you live in the house! Blitz
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> NOW if you want to
get a spot! :)

_~_*Creative and Nice People*_~_
We live cooperatively and respect one another.
_~_*Gender neutral housing*_~_
Have that special someone you'd like to share a room with?
Live with whomever you feel most comfortable with!
_~_*Large Rooms*_~_
4 singles. 4 (big!) doubles. (space for up to 12 people)
During summer, doubles can be reversed into singles. *yes*
_~_*Cozy Bathrooms*_~_
Share bathroom with only 2-4 others; custodial staff cleans regularly
like in dorms.
_~_*Free storage*_~_
Storage is free for boarders (no $10 per box), and always accessible.
_~_*Clean House*_~_
We don't have a frat basement (even though we do have a pong table!) and
it doesn't smell like beer 24/7
_~_*Places to Hang*_~_
Two living rooms, one with TV, both with nice couches, bean bags and a
chill atmosphere.
Large yard and outdoor grill
_~_*Events*_~_
Amarna holds social events throughout the term (Wine and Cheese, tails,
dance parties)
Boarders are always welcome to events and open meetings each Wednesday
_~_*Large and over-equipped Kitchen*_~_
Fully stocked and available with dishwasher and other appliances
Free dinner every Monday
House fridge for personal food storage
_~_*Great Location*_~_
Close to the Gym, East Wheelock Snackbar and Greenprint
_~_*Free Parking*_~_
Free parking for up to three residents