CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:12:51 +0000
Have you always wanted to play Men's D1 Lacrosse*?

Do you have a full head of hair and a spoon that's been sitting in your closet since high school?

Do you not even have a stick or gear, but have always wanted to rip ched nonetheless?

Want to become a legend in the annals of Dartmouth Lacrosse History?

Want to be on a team that goes undefeated every year? Link to our  record here -----> (http://www.laxpower.com/update12/binmen/XDTCXX.PHP)

If you answered yes, no, or even looked at this email at all, then Men's D1 Lacrosse* is perfect for you. Our first practice of the winter is TODAY, Sunday (01/24/16) from 8pm-9:30pm in Leverone.

If you don't have any experience or gear, don't worry about it. We've got plenty of extra for any and all interested. Come for an extremely casual shoot around with a bunch of good dudes, no pressure. Should be a good time.

*club level

-CLUB LAX