CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Street Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Street Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:46:06 +0000
Hey 18s!

Saw our performance (on Sunday and want to be in the next one?

Interested in learning more about POPPING, BREAKING, HIP-HOP, and CHOREOGRAPHY?

Have extensive experience in Locking, House, Waacking, Krump, or another street dance style and want to share your passion and knowledge?

Looking for a group of awesome people to FREESTYLE with?

Never danced before but always wanted to try?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then make sure you don't miss

Street Soul's First Practice

Wednesday (Sept 17th) 7-9 PM

Poolview Rooms

(turn left at the front desk of the gym)

We are the only dance group on campus that focuses on street dance foundations and the only OPEN student-run dance group that provides lessons in hip-hop related choreography. There are NO auditions and the time commitment is totally up to you!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions!

PS: Here's our performance in case you missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W8dpwZ84-I

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/0W8dpwZ84-I/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W8dpwZ84-I>

Street Soul Orientation 2014 Dance Showcase Performance - YouTube
Performance at Dartmouth College's dance group showcase
Watch now...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W8dpwZ84-I>