CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:17:05 +0000
let's get outside this week!

[image.png]

(photos from the moosilauke fourth of july fireworks hike, courtesy of maya khanna!)

in fact, we love getting outside so much that we'll be having our meeting today outside, too!

meet you on the green (directly across from robo, likely, but look for the big orange sign that says "CnT" and a bunch of people congregating in a group and you're likely in the right spot!)

planning meeting is tonight at 7pm

(come if you'd like to lead a trip or learn more about how to lead trips! absolutely no experience necessary, we will give you all the tools you need to successfully co-lead a hike)

meeting meeting is tonight at 7:30pm

(come if you want to go on a hike! or maybe a contra dance, or lodge dinner, or any number of other fun summery shenanigans!)

see ya there,

kevin and rachel

p.s. did you know that most trips CnT runs are ~~fReEee~~ and in the rare case they're not, financial aid applies?! you can also borrow any gear for free! if you want to get outside, we are committed to making it happen :-)