CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
SEAD Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SEAD Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:48:11 +0000
Interested in Education?

Want to make a difference in the lives of youth?

Want a transformative internship for your spring leave-term?

The Summer Enrichment at Dartmouth (SEAD) program has openings for our paid internship positions during the spring 2015 term! Interns spend their leave-term in one of our partner schools (in East Boston, Raymond, NH, Bronx and Schenectady, NY) and help mentor and work with our SEAD scholars on academics, community building, and college preparedness during their junior year.

SEAD empowers promising high school students from under-resourced backgrounds to thrive in high school and college and provides Dartmouth College students with transformative service and leadership opportunities. If you want to spend your spring term gaining hands-on experience working with youth, working on creating access to higher education in a high school setting, this internship is for you! We also have openings for the 2015-16 academic year, if interested, contact Danise directly.

For more information/questions email Danise Olague at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or visit our website: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/sead/

Online Application due 9:00pm, Sunday, January 11th 2015: http://tinyurl.com/mdlzenn