CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College HAFA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College HAFA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:35:20 -0400
Are you on-campus this summer?
[image: giphy (2).gif]
If so, it is the perfect opportunity to join Health Access for All (HAFA)!

*We are currently taking applications for 19X tutors. You can apply to
tutor in standardized tests (SAT/ACT) or academic disciplines you feel
comfortable with! *

We tutor local high school students in a variety of subjects, donating *all
proceeds *to the Good Neighbor Health Clinic or directly to Upper Valley
patients in need.

Tutors also have the opportunity to take on responsibility within our
leadership team and pave the path for the future of our tutoring program!

All majors and years welcome.
[image: tenor (4).gif]

Submit the tutoring form <https://forms.gle/mf8sH4JoAhDiudvu8> by *SUNDAY,
June 30th *at 11:59 PM. Email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any
questions or want to know more information!

Health Access for All