CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Students for Education Reform <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Students for Education Reform <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:33:52 +0000
Have a little extra time on your hands this 16X? Want to volunteer in the Upper Valley once a week? See below for information about the Sununu Project! Low time commitment and an incredible opportunity to make a difference!

Thanks,
SFER