CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 19:59:38 +0000
Want to learn more about the variety of Latinx cultures? Love food? Missing some sazón in your life? Come to our open house this Saturday to enjoy just that! -- Home cooked meal provided!

Our first Open House: Sharing Culture  and Identity Through Food has been moved to tomorrow Saturday, April 15th 4:30pm at LALACS house!

Want to know what's being served? Come through to find out!

Hope to see you there!

-17S execs