CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:33:06 +0000
Want to see the new, critically-acclaimed adaptation of
Beauty and the Beast?

 [cid:30f957fc-0030-4850-bacd-2ce30864f530]

TONIGHT. 9:00 pm.
We're taking over the Nugget after hours.

Be our guest, but be early to get a seat!
Free entrance, small drink, and small popcorn included
[??]
Dartmouth students ONLY. Dartmouth ID required.

[cid:57ab54dd-01e3-4fe0-8c4e-2dd0466d7e65]

PS: APPLY TO BE AN EXEC!
Applications to become a Dartmouth College Programming Board Executive are now open!

Programming Board is a student organization run by current Dartmouth students and aims to provide high-quality, large-scale events that are open to all of campus. Membership is also open to all of campus, and we encourage participation and involvement through weekly meetings and events. Our weekly General Body meetings are at 5:00PM on Wednesdays in Collis 303 and all are welcome!

The general requirements to apply for an executive position are as follows:

  *   Applicant must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
  *   Applicants must be active members of Programming Board
     *   Definition: Attended, in the current or most recent complete term in residence, in total, a combination of meetings & event staffing greater than or equal to three
  *   Be responsive, accountable, and able to dedicate 3-5 hrs/wk to the position.

The application is attached. Applications are due 4/19/17 @ 11:59PM.

[?]
, PB