CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:02:57 +0000
[cid:image001.gif@01D2F1A9.3FDD9920]

Enjoying the new and improved WiFi on 3FB?  How about the new reusable to-go containers in Foco?

These both started as ideas on improvedartmouth.com<https://www.improvedartmouth.com/> last term from students like you!

Here at Improve Dartmouth, we have direct contacts with top administration staff and we’ve implemented over 30 student-submitted ideas<http://www.improvedartmouth.com/history> since we got started a couple years ago.  For example, are you a fan of:

DBA rollover?
Zero-tolerance sexual assault policy on campus?
Open course reviews?
Chargers for rent in the library?

That was us.

Our sophomore staff is working hard this term to make all of your ideas a reality.  Sign in with you NetID today and let us hear your ideas!

--The Improve Dartmouth Team