CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth IvyQ <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth IvyQ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:46:57 +0000
Dartmouth IvyQ's first pre-conference meeting will be this Wednesday at 8pm in the LGBTQA Resource Room in Robo. Everyone (including everyone NOT attending IvyQ @ Princeton) is extremely encouraged to come! There will also be talk about the various conference chairs and position for IvyQ @ Dartmouth this Fall.

It will be very casual. Come meet people going to the conference this year, ask questions about what IvyQ is, or just hang out and chat. Please come by!

Also, there will be a conversation topic for the night: trans* resources at Dartmouth.

One of our attendees is an OPAL intern who is compiling the trans* resources currently available at Dartmouth. IvyQ is very much about  taking diagnostics of and learning how to improve campus queer resources, so we want to be going down to Princeton (and be planning IvyQ @ Dartmouth) having already thought about our dear old queer Dartmouth campus. Come to learn, come to teach, come to meet everyone.

You may also just come to eat; Ramunto's will be served (Thanks OPAL!). byow (bring your own water).