CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:18:01 +0000
Interested in volunteering for a Democratic presidential primary campaign?

Or just want to learn more about each of the candidates?

Tonight, the College Democrats will be hosting local field organizers and student leaders from the Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley, and Hillary Clinton campaigns. Each campaign will briefly speak on behalf of their candidate and discuss ways that YOU can get involved.

You'll also have a chance to meet our State Senator, David Pierce, AND free food will be provided by the campaigns!!!

WHEN: Tonight, October 12, @ 6 PM

WHERE: Rocky 002

We hope to see you there!

Note: Dartmouth College Democrats does not endorse or in any way support candidates in contested Democratic primaries. We seek to expose students to as many candidates as possible and therefore are willing to host any interested candidates or their staff members. For this event, we were only able to host candidates with field staff in New Hampshire, though we are happy to pass along contact information for other campaigns to students who would like to become involved in those.