CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 21:01:14 +0000
MEDLIFE MEETING

LOCATION: Rocky 001
(NOTE THE LOCATION CHANGE)

DATE: Thursday, Jan. 9th

TIME: 7:00 PM

Interested in going on a week-long trip to work in MOBILE SCHOOLS, MOBILE CLINICS or onCOMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS in countries such as Peru, Ecuador, India andTanzania? Want to learn more about poverty, resource inequalities, community development, global health and global education during this term through local service projects and guest speakers? Need something to do over spring break or next summer?

Join us for our upcoming meeting on Thursday! We will recap this winter break's trip, planning future trips, and discussing what we'll be doing this term!

Hope to see you all there!

Visit http://www.medlifeweb.org/ for more information about Medlife and trips