CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
The Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:31:43 +0000
Want to cover the biggest news on campus? Want to get hands-on experience running a business? Join The Dartmouth — we're now hiring editorial<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zB1c3_Sz15QP0y7e7OsSlh7MAKYZUg0JIRi3FMv30U/viewform> staff! Whatever your particular area of interest, you’ll find a place at The D.

Application form can be found at the hyperlink above, or here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zB1c3_Sz15QP0y7e7OsSlh7MAKYZUg0JIRi3FMv30U/viewform​

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/forms/social/social-forms.png]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zB1c3_Sz15QP0y7e7OsSlh7MAKYZUg0JIRi3FMv30U/viewform>

14F: Join The Dartmouth!

Whatever your particular area of interest, you’ll find a place at The Dartmouth. The news section is the heartbeat of The D, providing regular updates to campus and local news. Our opinion section lets staff and guest columnists debate campus-wide issues. Our comics artists provide a visual and entertaining critique of Dartmouth culture and major news stories. Students and alumni get their daily fix of Big Green athletics from The D's sports section, which covers both club and varsity sports. The D’s arts and entertainment writers cover everything from the Hood Museum exhibits to profiles of the College’s own musicians, actors and artists. The Mirror, our weekly magazine published on Fridays, dissects campus culture through long-form features and irreverent pieces. Our blog, Dartbeat, is a fresh offshoot of our main website, offering quick takes on campus developments. The D’s photographers add depth to each edition, giving readers a visual take on the day’s news. Our multimedia

Read more...<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zB1c3_Sz15QP0y7e7OsSlh7MAKYZUg0JIRi3FMv30U/viewform>

Watch our video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9o9e0cHXs​

The news section is the heartbeat of The D, providing regular updates to campus and local news. Our opinion section lets staff and guest columnists debate campus-wide issues. Our comics artists provide a visual and entertaining critique of Dartmouth culture and major news stories.

Students and alumni get their daily fix of Big Green athletics from The D's sports section, which covers both club and varsity sports (upperclassmen, we're hiring columnists, too!). The D’s arts and entertainment writers cover everything from the Hood Museum exhibits to profiles of the College’s own musicians, actors and artists.

The Mirror, our weekly magazine published on Fridays, dissects campus culture through long-form features and irreverent pieces. Our blog, Dartbeat<http://www.dartbeat.com/>, is a fresh offshoot of our main website, offering quick takes on campus developments.

The D’s photographers add depth to each edition, giving readers a visual take on the day’s news. Our multimedia<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDartmouthVideo> section brings videos to our online readership. Our design team crafts sharp and distinctive layouts for each day’s issue, and our graphics<http://thedartmouth.com/housing> staff complement our stories with dynamic illustrations.

Statements of interest are due by Tuesday, Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have questions.

As an independent newspaper and America’s oldest college newspaper, The Dartmouth offers students extraordinary opportunities to grow throughout their four years in Hanover. Note that we have a financial aid program that provides stipends to work-study eligible staff members, hoping to ease the difficulty that comes with balancing classwork, work on The D and employment. Above all, we're excited to welcome new staff members to our team!