CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
LivingLearning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LivingLearning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 21:05:29 +0000
Wanted to apply to live at Triangle House or Shabazz Center for summer term but missed the deadline? You can still apply!

We are seeking a few more residents for summer term to reach the minimum occupancy to keep Shabazz Center and Triangle House open.

To apply to one or more of these LLCs please do the following by Monday, May 22 at 8am: Go to students.dartmouth.edu/living-learning<http://students.dartmouth.edu/living-learning/>, use the top navigation to select your LLC of interest, read about the LLC and its residency expectations, and find the application prompts to that LLC at the bottom of the page. Send your answers to the prompts to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> indicating what term the application is for, and we'll make sure to get them to the advisors to be reviewed. If you apply to more than one LLC, please list your preference order among them as well. If you have not yet filled out the Housing Application for the term on Banner Student, please do so as well, so that we can upload your LLC application on the backend.

Katharina Daub
Associate Director  Academic Initiatives, First-Year Programs, and Living Learning Communities
Residential Education  Dartmouth College
Office: Robinson Hall 317  Phone: 603.646.0080
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  students.dartmouth.edu/living-learning<http://students.dartmouth.edu/living-learning/>
Instagram: @dartmouthllcs #dartmouthllcs