CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Quantitative Finance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Quantitative Finance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:31:42 +0000

The Quantitative Finance Society will be hosting an information session with admissions officers from the MIT Sloan Master of Finance Program...and YOU are invited!

For those of you interested in pursuing a career in finance, this is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the program MIT Sloan has to offer.

Wednesday, November 6th at 5:30pm in Kemeny 006.

There will be pizza! Yummmm.

Please register via the link included in the following advertisement.

The mission of the Master of Finance Program at MIT Sloan is to create the next generation of principled, global financial leaders with state-of-the-art training in modern finance theories and methods.  Our program attracts the best and brightest students who go on to advance financial management practice and improve the world.  This year, students from 26 countries collaborate in diverse, cross-cultural teams and have unparalleled action learning opportunities, such as the Finance Research Practicum(tm), to devise solutions that will have a significant impact on real world problems facing global businesses.

MIT Sloan is a unique place where students will discover a passion for ideas and innovation.  We have a world-class faculty who are pioneers in the finance industry, access to the most vibrant companies on the planet, a recently established Center for Finance and Policy, and abundant career resources to help students develop professionally.  The average work experience of the students in our current program is 0-2 years.

We invite you to learn more by attending our MIT Sloan MFin Information Session: