CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Men of Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Men of Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2018 13:13:25 -0400
Men of Dartmouth is coming up!

but... we're rebranding.

Introducing: *Masculinities at Dartmouth*

Previously, Men of Dartmouth has consisted of senior men sharing stories of
their time at Dartmouth.

This year, we want to go deeper.

We aim to cultivate a more nuanced and more critical conversation about
masculinity on campus. Therefore, we're seeking any *self-identified men*
or *masculine-aligned folks* to speak on the ways in which masculinity has
shaped their experiences at Dartmouth.

In order to ensure that we take into account as many parts of campus as
possible, we'd love input from the entire community.

*Whose story would you like to hear? *

Please take a moment to think of the people around you and suggest the name
of someone you know would be a great addition to this event. *Nominees must
be seniors**.*

Let us know who, and why, in this short survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/CEybYceY47jm4Cev2

If you believe that the story of the person you suggest on the form will
benefit the Dartmouth community, please take time to give a thoughtful
response about their story.

Deadline for nominations: *APRIL 6TH, 11:59PM*