CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Students for Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Students for Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:32:46 -0500
*Dartmouth Students for Israel* (DSI) presents a special event on the day
of the N.H. primary--today! (with pizza as well):

*Fred Karger* meeting with Dartmouth Students for Israel

First Jewish Republican Presidential Candidate

Afterwards, join DSI for our first meeting of the term, to discuss our
plans for the term and exciting up-coming events featuring award-winning
photojournalist Ruben Salvadori and Israeli diplomats. All are welcome.

*Date: Tuesday, January 10th*

*Time: 5:00 PM*

*Roth Center, Koreman Library*

* *

Join Dartmouth Students for Israel as we hear from the first Jewish
Republican Presidential candidate in United States history on the day of
the New Hampshire primary. A senior consultant for the campaigns of
Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Gerald Ford, Karger is also
the first openly gay presidential candidate from a major political party in
American history. He recently traveled to Israel in May, meeting with a
variety of leaders such as Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon of Israel
Beiteinu and MK Nitzan Horowitz of Meretz.