CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Rockefeller Center <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rockefeller Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:42:08 +0000

As leaders making lasting change in the world, it’s vital to have a vision. Learning to develop that vision is a powerful tool, of which, give us direction, motivation, and clarity in both what we want to achieve, and how we want to be.

Join us for a workshop with Edie Farwell '83

“Using the Discipline of Vision for Sustainability”

THIS Wednesday (9/27) @ 6:00pm

Dinner Included

Sign up and more info here!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/using-the-discipline-of-vision-for-sustainability-with-edie-farwell-83-tickets-37770703190>

Co-sponsored by The Nelson A. Rockefeller Center and The Dartmouth Sustainability Office